Thursday, December 31, 2009

Photos for the new year

Well it is news years eve I am back in hampi after a successful trip to Bodomy and I have 100 pounds of really big fireworks in my room that me and two friends Ben and Chico went and bought in Hospet to light off for the new years. If you have spent any time around me you will know that this is a dream come true for me, I really like explosions. I will post photos and stories of Bodomy and new years soon. Happy new years and with luck I will still have all my fingers for climbing tomorrow!

Vincent on Double Tap V7/8
After a very bad night
Ben on the uber classic Cosmic Crimp V4
Julie on French Traverse V6

Julie on 90 degree arete V6

Christmas Eve

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures, Conrad. Vincent on Two tap is amazing - I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures from Badami as well!

    ReplyDelete