Monday, December 27, 2010

Dirty South Climbing Trip

Well it is that time again. I am off tomorrow for Asia first stop Vietnam. Also on the list is Thailand in Feb, china in march and part of April and than job permitting Australia for the rest of April. I finished up a good fire season in November, check out www.sawtoothhotshots.org for some pictures of the season, than went for a road trip to the south east. i pick up my buddy ben in New Orleans and went to horse pens 40 in Alabama for a few days and than on to the red river gorge in Kentucky. After ben left I spent another 2 weeks climbing in Little rock city tenn, horse pens 40 and rocktown in Georgia had a fun but cold trip so needless to say I am excited to go climb limestone in the tropics!!! Here are a few pictures.
The the F*%& is a piggly wiggly

Fred On Comet Dyno Rocktown


Mortal Combat HP40


Jamey on Cyclops Little rock city


Ben on Millipede HP40

HP40 Sickness

2 comments:

  1. bad ass dude sweet pics. this is rick cmar the dude with the baby blue shagon wagon at hp40. my email is grassboy@fuse.net you went with us one day and took some pics just wondering if i could try to get ahold of them that would be sweet dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, a friend said he saw me on the internet, sweet! Gotta get back and try Mortal Combat again.

    Take care man!
    -Dustyn

    ReplyDelete