Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fontainebleau

I have been in France for a little over two weeks and thought it was time to post some pictures. It has been a Hampi, India reunion for me. I was greated at the Fontainebleau train station by Otso and Oyvind two climbers I met in India. Two other Hampi friends, Paula and Jacob, joined us for about a week. Right now I am hanging out and climbing with Otso who leaves in a few days. The climbing has been good, a bit rainy last week, but the rock dries fast. The climbing in Font is hard. Ever hold is open handed and friction dependent. It is intense on the back, core and shoulders, but really fun. Well dont have the motivation to write anymore so hopefully the pictures will tell the story for me this time.
Conrad

Train station


Otso on Beatlejuice V7

Unknown classic total font style


Stephan on a V6 ish arete


Expresso in the morning


Otso on Diversion V7/8


Oyvind On Excalibur V7

5 comments:

  1. Some great shots man! Have fun in France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh man... I wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boris glad you like the shots. addi you need to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys are having fun, wish I could have come too!
    I've had a Hampi re-union myself, just got back to Melbourne after a few weeks in the Grampians with Ben and Joana, and also met lukas there, we had an excellent time!
    And Ben has signed me up for the the 2011 re-union too :-)


    XOXO Stephan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely sick pictures, looks like your enjoying your camera. If you ever get a craving for some AZ bouldering or trad let me know!

    ReplyDelete